Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sparkle, Dazzle, & Shine. It's a New Year!

Shine like the New Years Ball itself. And you don't have to be in New York City to bring your top notch style to the party. My top two party outfit choices for this New Year? 

Silence and Lords of Leaping Dress for $99 at UrbanOutfitters.com. One of Urbans 12 days of Dresses, you are sure to leap your way right into your man's arms (or any mans arms for that matter!) when the clock strikes 12.


Silence and Lords of Leaping Dress $99 at UrbanOutfitters.com

And my second choice? Rendez-Vous by Paul & Joe Sister Lurex Bow Back Tunic for $68. I must tell you that this Tunic looks way better in person than in this picture. It's a cotton, acrylic, polyester, and Lurex (metallic yarn) blend, which makes it stretchy and comfortable for a no fuss night out.


Rendez-Vous by Paul & Joe Sister Lurex Bow Back Tunic for $68 at UrbanOutfitters.com


What/Who is Paul and Joe Sister? Named after her two sons, Paul and Joe, Sophie Albou designed a menswear collection called Paul & Joe in 1995. She then continued on, designing a women's collection of which she named Paul & Joe Sister. The collection is said to be the younger sibling to the Paul & Joe brand. Embodying a bit of whimsy, her collections are playful yet fashion forward, worthy of a gold star in my book. Here are some pieces from Paul & Joe Sister:




Paul & Joe Sister lookbook from NYLON

5 comments:

  1. I wore a sequin dress similar to the top last new years.. but it was from express. i like that one more! please move here and style meeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the tunic!!! the bow is too cute. and i love that you explained what paul and joe are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eileen, I love your blog!! It's addicting blogging and so confusing, but it's a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops. Just removed my comment. You girls may get this twice in your e-mail. As I was saying, this blog has been really fun to work on so far and I can't wait to do more with it! I love your blogs too! and Samy I can't wait to see your blog! When will you have it started?!!

    ReplyDelete