Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All I Want for Christmas...

With Christmas a mere 3 days away I thought I would start with a post about my top two wishlist picks. I asked for these gifts not only because they are cute and I am totally in LOVE, but because they give back. My picks for this Christmas? A pair of Toms shoes and a Humanity for all wrap bracelet. By purchasing these products you are not only getting something incredibly fun and fashionable but you are giving a little back to those in need.


Toms shoes, ever growing in popularity for quite sometime now, has established their One for One Movement in which they give a new pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair that you purchase. I asked for Toms Silver Glitters. Although a casual shoe, the Silver Sparkle can dress an outfit up.  $54 at toms.com


Humanity for All gives 25% of your purchase to non-profit organizations, and the bracelets are actually leather! (wow) and are decked out with studs, chains, gemstones and positive, inspirational sayings. The Humanity Happy Days Chain Wrap Bracelet is a sure accessory to brighten your day.  $36 at buckle.com



No comments:

Post a Comment