Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We Love MK & A

The other night my friend Amanda and I spent hours checking out pictures of Mary-kate and Ashley online!  We have always been obsessed with their style, and scoping out pictures of them in magazines, online, in books, and on TV has become a regular past time of ours. We have been in love with these girls all our lives. Being late 80's babies, we grew up with them. I remember growing up and playing the twin game. One of us would play Mary-Kate and the other Ashley, and our topics always centered around fashion (and boys of course!)

These girls are our true inspiration when it comes to fashion. There are no two celebrities I would ever rather turn to.  Their originality captivates me. They can pull anything off and make it look fabulous. I am sure you will hear more on them in posts to come. These girls are quite literally a major part of why I chose to pursue fashion as a career! I love these two and if I could be best friends with them I would. 

Amanda and I are particularly into their boho vibe. We love how they layer and piece things together. We love their every day casual style while walking the streets. The look when a paparazzi catches them off guard. These three pictures were some of our favs we found the other night. And next time we hangout we are going to try to recreate the headband Ashley is wearing in the pic on the left! I'll post pictures of them if they turn out well :)



No comments:

Post a Comment